пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Turner D. Century

redskirtsgreenladies: TOS: "Dagger of the Mind": Doctor Helen...



redskirtsgreenladies:

TOS: "Dagger of the Mind": Doctor Helen Noel, played by Marianna Hill.

tessatechaitea: Caligro the Unable to Take Responsibility for...



tessatechaitea:

Caligro the Unable to Take Responsibility for his own Choices.

motleyjack: Zatanna letting her hair down by...



motleyjack:

This is the beautiful Valerie Perez whom I had the pleasure of meeting at the 2010 Long Beach comic con. She's a wonderful cosplayer and a very down to earth woman.

fishnets-and-magic: OMFG GIOVANNI SHIPPED MAGICBAT AND IM...



fishnets-and-magic:

OMFG GIOVANNI SHIPPED MAGICBAT AND IM CRYING.

jaebird88: p-p-power by ~samuraiblack



jaebird88:

p-p-power by ~samuraiblack

tallestsilver: fashiontipsfromcomicstrips: Smash! Crop Top...





tallestsilver:

fashiontipsfromcomicstrips:

Smash! Crop Top & Booty Shorts Combo, $48, by Haus of M

Haus of M is the new fashion line by cosplayers Roxanna Meta & Mia Ballistic (of Estrogen Force 3), with a primary focus on activewear for comic fans. This workout-ready interpretation of She-Hulk's digs is a cute blend of costume, fashion, and athletic wear. This set is made to order and custom-tailored to your measurements.

Note: the crop top and booty shorts can also be purchased separately!

Krystal wears this effortlessly. I think I'm gonna get me some

mancavedaily: samuraiblack: colour arriving later Check out...



mancavedaily:

samuraiblack:

colour arriving later

Check out how regal this badass Power Girl is. 

chiquititacosplay: Be lucky this St. Patrick's Day!Shamrock...



chiquititacosplay:

Be lucky this St. Patrick's Day!

Shamrock (Marvel Comics)

http://www.facebook.com/ChiquititaCosplay

chiquititacosplay: Supergirl is ready for London Super Comic...



chiquititacosplay:

Supergirl is ready for London Super Comic Con!

chiquititacosplay: Lady Joker Captures Supergirl! Supergirl:...



chiquititacosplay:

Lady Joker Captures Supergirl!

Supergirl: Chiquitita Cosplay - http://www.facebook.com/ChiquititaCosplay

Lady Joker: AlienQueen - http://www.facebook.com/alienqueencosplay

Kuroshitsuji-Double Trouble by ~love-squad Kuroshitsuji\Black...



Kuroshitsuji-Double Trouble by ~love-squad

Kuroshitsuji\Black Butler cosplay photoshoot love-squad as Angelina Durless
Yond as Grell Sutcliff
photo by Imma

f***yeahavengingarcher: Natasha: i don't think he's foaming at...



f***yeahavengingarcher:

Natasha: i don't think he's foaming at the mouth because he lost a hand of poker.

Clint: Natasha, please tell me you're not experimenting with those old Russian poisons again.

Natasha: I only paralyzed you for a week, Clint. You need to let that go.

Marjorie Liu wrote Clint briefly a few years ago as part of her Black Widow run. In that series, she brought Hawkeye in for a few pages to round out Natasha's relationship with the Avengers, along with Bucky Cap and Iron Man. It was a good appearance, and one worth checking out if you're into Natasha and Clint's recent dynamic.

What I really like about Liu as a writer is that she does a lot with a little. The above is a panel from an X-men book, an issue about Iceman. But Liu's bringing in Thor, She-hulk and Black Widow to up the stakes of her story, to bring in past the X-men and into a greater context in the Marvel Universe.

Her Avenging guest stars are only on one page of this first issue. But in that page, Liu pays homage to so many Avengers moments. The poker game's a running joke within most Marvel teams, but I love how it's framed in this scene. She-hulk's been a subtle part of this book for a while (being Northstar's lawyer), but here her presence silently acknowledges her friendships with and place among the Avengers even as she wears her new FF uniform. And I will always appreciate seeing Jennifer and Clint on panel together, since their friendship is one of my favorites.

And the Clint and Natasha dynamic? Once again, spot on. Natasha's skills and competence are noted, but so is her playful and friendly dynamic with Clint.

Marjorie Liu: holding clinics on how to write cameos since 2010.

From Astonishing X-men #062 (Marjorie Liu & Gabriel Hernandez Walta)

"Let's just find this courier before he can auction off this...



"Let's just find this courier before he can auction off this new element, and I can go back to pretending I'm the Mother of Dragons." 

sophismsdotnet: I'm just your friendly neighbourhood #tardis....



sophismsdotnet:

I'm just your friendly neighbourhood #tardis. Dress by @blackmilk clothing. Now a museum piece. #doctorwho #whovians #nerds #policebox #cosplay #sonicscrewdriver #me

lulubonanza: Anand Duncan // Blog



lulubonanza:

Anand Duncan // Blog

fuckyeahblackwidow: Natasha: I don't think he's foaming at the...



fuckyeahblackwidow:

Natasha: I don't think he's foaming at the mouth because he lost a hand of poker.
Clint: Natasha, please tell me you're not experimenting with those old Russian poisons again.
Natasha: I only paralyzed you for a week, Clint. You need to let that go.

From Astonishing X-men #62, by Marjorie Liu and Gabriel Hernandez Walta.

capncarrot: Hawkgirl by Kira Kourture









capncarrot:

Hawkgirl by Kira Kourture

xombiedirge: The Black Beetle by Francesco...


Regular Edition


Variant Edition

xombiedirge:

The Black Beetle by Francesco Francavilla / Tumblr / Store

24" X 36" screen print. Numbered regular edition of 225 and variant edition 110. The variant will be onsale this weekend's HeroesCon, but the regular edition will go up for sale some time afterwards via Mondo's twitter announcement HERE.

tenleid: Day two. I wish you could see my crazy wig! Oh well....



tenleid:

Day two. I wish you could see my crazy wig! Oh well. Today was fun. #fanime #starfire #redhood

obsessivecomicdisorder: Spider-Woman & Purple Arr….I mean...



obsessivecomicdisorder:

Spider-Woman & Purple Arr….I mean Hawkeye

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий