пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Artful Bondage

Photo



Photo



devilsgirls: DevilsGirls - Follow Us!



devilsgirls:

DevilsGirls - Follow Us!

Photo



Photo



urzekajace: Nadezhda Golovkina by Sergey Timoshuk



urzekajace:

Nadezhda Golovkina by Sergey Timoshuk

Photo



diaryofasexcrazedbbw: A MOST awesome bondage position.



diaryofasexcrazedbbw:

A MOST awesome bondage position.

bitemarksarelovenotes: Push them in or pull them out, daddy,...



bitemarksarelovenotes:

Push them in or pull them out, daddy, but please don't leave them in limbo.

Your baby girl.

Photo



diaryofasexcrazedbbw: dominant88: There you go. That is how...



diaryofasexcrazedbbw:

dominant88:

There you go. That is how you serve Me. Suck it like you mean it, little slut.

I'm going to work on my core strength so that I can do this longer.  :)

strapongirl: seduced-by-her: Awesome Making her smile … as it...



strapongirl:

seduced-by-her:

Awesome

Making her smile … as it should be !

Photo



dominant88: The burning sensation that I inflict on your sorry...



dominant88:

The burning sensation that I inflict on your sorry ass feels good, doesn't it slave?

eroticwitch: Beautiful Shibari…



eroticwitch:

Beautiful Shibari…

thedarkmindedone: Beautiful submission



thedarkmindedone:

Beautiful submission

goddesstomyhusband: Planning the next step, watching the goose...



goddesstomyhusband:

Planning the next step,

watching the goose bumps and hardening nipples

powerful anticipation

Dita Von Teese. Always reblog.



Dita Von Teese. Always reblog.

Photo



Quite a gif set!





















Quite a gif set!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий