воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

Extraordinary Mother

It’s 1:42 in the morning but I’m excited for Marissa to get up so we can start playing...

It’s 1:42 in the morning but I’m excited for Marissa to get up so we can start playing again.

Smh

tsunamiwavesurfing: I remember a time i used to get submissions "damn homie, in high school you was...

tsunamiwavesurfing:

I remember a time i used to get submissions

"damn homie, in high school you was the man homie, what the fuck happened to you?"

[plays in the background]

dignifiedking: Jimmy Fallon funny as shit haha





dignifiedking:

Jimmy Fallon funny as shit haha

porkskins: when something extremely funny happens i can guarantee you im that one friend who keeps...

porkskins:

when something extremely funny happens i can guarantee you im that one friend who keeps laughing even though everybody stopped 15 minutes ago

holdmypurse: cuntlickula: I'd suck for some pizza right now tbh Sis Pizza hut is only lke 5.55...

holdmypurse:

cuntlickula:

I'd suck for some pizza right now tbh

Sis Pizza hut is only lke 5.55 for a large pizza till the 15th. Get into shit soon

If I was like a millionaire I would fly out all my fav tumblr bloggers to the Caribbean for a...

If I was like a millionaire I would fly out all my fav tumblr bloggers to the Caribbean for a weekend

Man listen..

theuppitynegras: bougieblack: misunderstoodbittersweetstar: pa...



theuppitynegras:

bougieblack:

misunderstoodbittersweetstar:

pantherisfat:

LMAO wow that is almost too amazing to believe 

This can't be real, can it?

shit bitch who'd you do that

stevohendrix: popitfadatnigga: I wanna follow new people on Instagram, whats your...

stevohendrix:

popitfadatnigga:

I wanna follow new people on Instagram, whats your @name?

_steebie_

Jessnmarissa

morphinginthepuhsea: starslicer: kuntybynature: joycemanor: S...











morphinginthepuhsea:

starslicer:

kuntybynature:

joycemanor:

So this guy added me in like the 8th grade and I just never deleted him and he is the most interesting person on Facebook

Lmaooooo

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo at that top right picture. :(((((((((((

"BITCH DONT CALL ME DADDY CAUSE ILL LEAVE YOU JUST LIKE YO DADDY DID"

NIGGA

I FUCKIN LOST IT WHEN I READ THAT

:[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

newcenturywoman: IN YOUR FACE! ~  Looks like the Sistas kicked...









newcenturywoman:

IN YOUR FACE! ~  Looks like the Sistas kicked butt this week making grand slams in various arenas. On Saturday, Serena Williams won her second French Open and then gave her victory speech in French.  Earlier in the week, First Lady Michelle Obama had to put a rude heckler in her place, effectively shutting down the ongoing disrespect on both sides of the political isle.  On the same night, Kerry Washington set the record straight  during an online chat, clarifying  a reporter's question about living in a post racial society. The very next day, former US Ambassador Susan Rice was named as President Obama's National Security Adviser.  This appointment came after a year's onslaught of unfair criticism by the national news media.  Overall, it looks to me like  these  four graceful, intelligent, and shrewd ladies WON the week.

portraitsofboston: "What do you think is your biggest...



portraitsofboston:

"What do you think is your biggest weakness?"

"Probably my accent."

"Why do you think so?"

"Because people make fun of me. I am from the Dominican Republic. I've only been here three years."

"Can you remember the most hurtful thing somebody has said to you?"

"No. Because it happens all the time."

14th2: I bet that guy has like 800 girlfriends



14th2:

I bet that guy has like 800 girlfriends

Photo



punvni: a nigga turnt



punvni:

a nigga turnt

Photo



Photo



andyurameshi: this nigga really said black girls wanna be any other race but their own like where...

andyurameshi:

this nigga really said black girls wanna be any other race but their own

like where tha hell do you live dude? 

n why you keep sayin this lame shit?

braydaaan: I dare you to transfer $1,000,000.00 into my paypal

braydaaan:

I dare you to transfer $1,000,000.00 into my paypal

best-of-funny: the-hobbit-in-baker-street: glitterbites: Colle...





















best-of-funny:

the-hobbit-in-baker-street:

glitterbites:

Collecting these because no one understands their genius. They make me want to go to school. 

always reblogging this ^^

X

Someone that lives in Miami, Florida, during the hurricane season is it that bad? Like no flight,...

Someone that lives in Miami, Florida, during the hurricane season is it that bad? Like no flight, stay inside, go out of town bad?

Does it really rain a lot like all day type of rain there?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий