среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

ROOTS N BLUES

Nina Simone



Nina Simone

Strummer



Strummer

Photo



dylan



dylan

The Black Keys - Little Black Submarines (Official Video)



The Black Keys - Little Black Submarines (Official Video)

"I'm walkin' down that long, lonesome road, babe Where I'm bound, I can't tell But goodbye's too good..."

"I'm walkin' down that long, lonesome road, babe
Where I'm bound, I can't tell
But goodbye's too good a word, gal
So I'll just say fare thee well
I ain't sayin' you treated me unkind
You could have done better but I don't mind
You just kinda wasted my precious time
But don't think twice, it's all right"

-

Don't Think Twice, It's All Right

by Bob Dylan



Photo



Bob Dylan performing Tangled Up In Blue. (C) 1974



Bob Dylan performing Tangled Up In Blue. (C) 1974

Photo



Furry Lewis



Furry Lewis

memphis jug band



memphis jug band

Booker T and the MG's



Booker T and the MG's

Photo



duane



duane

Photo



Stevie Ray Vaughan



Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Between sets I'd sneak over to the black places to hear blues musicians. It got to the point..."

"Between sets I'd sneak over to the black places to hear blues musicians. It got to the point where I was making my living at white clubs and having my fun at the other places."

- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"I think the blues will always be around. People need it."

"I think the blues will always be around. People need it."

- Johnny Winter

Photo



Womack



Womack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий