понедельник, 10 июня 2013 г.

Footsies Fabuleux ❤

Creamed feet <3



Creamed feet <3

Bon appetit..



Bon appetit..

You have beautiful youtube movie with stirrup leggings. Do You wear them regularly. And what do You feel wearing stirrups with bare soles. What is a feeling. Do You feel digging in Your heals, or any pain of pressure ? Do more movies with stirrup pants :)

I wear them sometimes, they feel nice, warm and tight, they don't hurt, they are pretty comfortable 

Ever got woken up by feet tickling? :D

Luckily I haven't, but that would be even worse than an alarm clock D:

Imagine that a whole group wants to tickle you. Would you beg and plead them not to do so? :D

I definitely would! That sounds like the ultimate horror D: 

how old were u when guys started showing interest in your feet?

i don't really remember, i think I was 16 or something

How long could you stand tickle torture?

it depends on how intense the tickling is, but usually I already break after around 10 seconds or so :S

When will we be able to see a video where you'd put on your toecuffs and tease us with your feet? ;)

I don't know yet when I will shoot it, but i'll promise that my next vid will be about this ;)

Do you have any giantess fetish?

I don't think so but to be honest I also don't really know what it is..? :P

So here's a question. I was hoping that you would do a full body nude for us. Don't take this the wrong way, your feet are absolutely divine and I would fap to them as long as I can, but I believe you have much more to offer then just your feet. Plus you're also very open about sexuality. Aren't you a bit curious how everyone would react on such a photo? If we already drool at your feet, imagine what your whole body could bring about. Isn't it an exciting thought? Just think about it please. ;)

Haha, at least you get points for trying :P Well of course it's exciting and I also considered it.. But it's a bit scary too and I'm also afraid that once you post a nude that people won't stop asking for more and that they get dissatisfied and mean lose respect ….:S I also don't want it to turn into a pron blog and keep the focus on feet, altough you can make artistic nudes as well I guess.. , I dunno, maybe you guys can send me some (honest) advice? :)

So it's a picture of my soles. Losing points for...



So it's a picture of my soles. Losing points for originality here, but tasty nonetheless! 

I want to see your toes on my cock covered in cum! WOuld your sexy toes be able to handle my 8 inches of man?

of course, I wouldn't even need all 10 toes! >;)

What tickles more socks or barefeet?

barefeet by far!

Hi Marina here is a question for you :) Have you ever teased a stranger, sitting at a cafe or somewhere by looking him in the eye and giving a foot show knowing that he's enjoying it? And if that stranger asked if he could take a picture of your feet would you allow it? :P

Not like that, and not in a cafe, but I do like to ask for attention in a shoe store. :D It's really fun to ask guys to help you fit on a shoe or asking them how they look on you :P

And sure they may take a pic, I would gladly pose :D

If you could have fun with the feet of any of the tumblrfeet girls, who would it be?

I couldn't pick, all of them are wonderful!!  <3

What happened when the person removed your shoes and socks to tickle your feet?

Uhm.. I started laughing. Hard. Yup, no surprises there. 

What tickles more on your soles? fingers, nails or feathers? :D

feathers > fingers > nails :)

Hello Marina ! Do you like when we cum on your feet ? :)

haha, sure go for it :) 

How would you react if someone would kidnap you with the intention to tickle your feet?

like: ¯\(º___o)/¯

Would someone be able to get information out of you by tickling your feet?

i would tell everything D: I can resist torture pretty well, but tickling is just too cruel D:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий