minathorne: From My Clip "Emasculated"

From My Clip "Emasculated"
Photo

minathorne: Everytime I see someone buy one of these two clips...


Sheep Fucker Cream Pie http://www.clips4sale.com/37562/4613242
Everytime I see someone buy one of these two clips I start laughing my ass off all over again.
http://www.clips4sale.com/37562/4613242 - Sheep Fucker Cream Pie
http://www.clips4sale.com/37562/4311357 - Hillbilly sheep fucker
minathorne: Smashy smashy

Smashy smashy
minathorne: Disciplined Sissy Maid Lexi's new sissy maid just...

Disciplined Sissy Maid
Lexi's new sissy maid just isn't performing to her expectations. Instead of keeping Lexi's home clean, the naughty sissy is leaving her worn socks in the middle of the common area. Lexi, Kendra, and Mina decide it is time that the new maid receive a proper punishment to correct her behavior. Lexi calls in her maid and the three Mistresses gag her with her own worn socks before taking turns spanking the sissy until her bottom is bright red and hot. Each Mistress pulls her over their lap and gives her a brutal spanking all while laughing at her writhing and crying. At the end, the sissy learns that since she is inadequate at keeping the house clean she may have some new tasks in store…being pimped out at the local truck stop! Looks like the sissy maid will soon become a sissy slut for her Mistress.
Contains: Multiple Mistress domination, sissification, sissy maid, latex, spanking, sock gag, laughter, humiliation, slave training, female domination
Photo

Photo

Photo

lexisindel: Cybill and Mina

Cybill and Mina
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

stellanovasrealm: Inspirational

Inspirational
demut1: LeggyLadies

girlsrule-subsdrool: I'm nothing if not efficient.

I'm nothing if not efficient.
Photo

Photo

Photo

bonerstuff: ecg

ecg














Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий