"Anyone would be lucky to have you as theirs. Hell, I'm lucky to even have you as my friend."
"Anyone would be lucky to have you as theirs. Hell, I'm lucky to even have you as my friend."
Photo

Really wanting to talk to someone but knowing that you cant/shouldn’t.
Really wanting to talk to someone but knowing that you cant/shouldn’t.
Counting seconds until we can get away.
Counting seconds until we can get away.
Photo





I wish I could fall asleep holding someone tonight, and wake them up with kisses in the morning.
I wish I could fall asleep holding someone tonight, and wake them up with kisses in the morning.
Photo

Photo

I never got you off my shoesSo I throw them awayYeah I throw, throw them away My heart,It beats me...
I never got you off my shoes
So I throw them away
Yeah I throw, throw them away
My heart,
It beats me senseless
And all my senses seem to slip away
Oh, I'm so lost
Photo

I constantly have to remind myself not to get too attached to people.
I constantly have to remind myself not to get too attached to people.
Photo

dichotomization: A 12 to 18-inch puddle of fresh blood. The...

A 12 to 18-inch puddle of fresh blood. The blood was frozen solid by the sub-zero temperature.
"And I will wonder forever if I'll see you again, or for six days, or for eight months, or for five..."
"And I will wonder forever if I'll see you again, or for six days, or for eight months, or for five years, or for the rest of my horrible, beautiful life.And other things will happen to me that are just as amazing and lovely and traumatizing as you have been, and I will tell you none of them. Maybe. And sometimes I try to stop speculating the future out of existence, and other times I just lean back and run with it because maybe it's for the best."
- Lost at Sea by Bryan Lee O'Malley (via dropdeadfredd)
Photo

dichotomization: A note collected at the scene of an alleged...

A note collected at the scene of an alleged suicide. A documents examiner can compare the handwriting in the note to known handwriting from the victim to determine if the person actually wrote the note.
I don’t want to feel lonely like this anymore.
I don’t want to feel lonely like this anymore.
I'm happy. I'm able to feel this happy because there's someone...

I'm happy.
I'm able to feel this happy
because there's someone here
to cry for me.
(Momiji)
Things to add to the list of things I want to own before I...

Things to add to the list of things I want to own before I die:
(1) a convertible
"Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us. It..."
"Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us. It eluded us then, but that's no matter—tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther… . And then one fine morning—So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald "The Great Gatsby" (via aholethatfitsmine)














Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий