chubly: britishbeef: Jay I want him. RIGHT NOW!

Jay
I want him. RIGHT NOW!
belcub74: osomty: (via cdncub, smegmata) the cute face, the...

the cute face, the moustache, the fur i adore
wow damn hot guy !
(via hotoldermenonline) ooooh boooy :D

(via hotoldermenonline)
ooooh boooy :D
hotoldermenonline: Ready for some action looks like an aussie...

Ready for some action
looks like an aussie dude…man he's hot…somebody know him? he in melbourne? lol
hotoldermenonline: Furry, sexy & gorgeous. wow, very hot

Furry, sexy & gorgeous.
wow, very hot
handsome fella

handsome fella
damn hot !!!

damn hot !!!
xl-bear: (via westex)

(via westex)
xl-bear: spunked: britishbeef: In Between Work man I luv...

In Between Work
man I luv dudes in suites
xl-bear: (via osomty, redshat) hottie

hottie
(via photocub69)

(via photocub69)
(via photocub69) took me a while til I decided that the right...

(via photocub69)
took me a while til I decided that the right guy is hotter :D
xl-bear: osogrande2: dozendimes: cdncub: osomty: (via...

(via rcthebearcub)
love the way he's black and grey…
belcub74: lovely nature (via lowselfesteembear) looks like...

lovely nature
(via lowselfesteembear)
looks like summer…too bad it's winter over here :(
(via westex)

(via westex)
(via westex)

(via westex)
mmmmmh jagermeister :D

mmmmmh jagermeister :D
photocub69: lastnightsrodeo: awww nice

awww
nice
Photo

osogrande2: ursahosen: (via huskyworship)

(via huskyworship)














Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий