четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

LEHL

rekluse: There is a revolution going on and half the world...

















rekluse:

There is a revolution going on and half the world doesn't know it.

Still don't know what actually happened?

WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP:

1. Sign this petition. Or this one, or this one.

2. Write to the Turkish Ambassador, or call and ask them why the police are gassing peaceful demonstrators in Taksim.

Ambassador Reha Keskintepe
6 Moonah Place
Yarralumla ACT
2600 Australia
embassy.canberra@mfa.gov.tr
Salutation: Your excellency

3. Tweet @ Turkish Authorities and let them know the world is watching.

@Valimutlu Police use of force against #direngeziparkı protestors is excessive, unacceptable & breaks international HR standards @aforgutu

@Valimutlu @RT_Erdogan Istanbul authorities must immediately stop police violence against peaceful #direngeziparkı protestors @aforgutu

If you want to know more, here are some informative articles.

Free Speech Radio News | Reuters | Aljazeera

All power to the people of Turkey in their fight to reclaim their country. 

aliensofistanbul: Beauty of a Turkish Girl



aliensofistanbul:

Beauty of a Turkish Girl

aliensofistanbul:  



aliensofistanbul:

 

xtophecarte: Greetings from ResIstanbul!



xtophecarte:

Greetings from ResIstanbul!

kgorkem: Istanbul, Turkey: A demonstrator takes cover at a road...



kgorkem:

Istanbul, Turkey: A demonstrator takes cover at a road block during a protest against the demolition of Gezi park in Taksim Square

fasterfood: heard u were talkin shit



fasterfood:

heard u were talkin shit

Photo



Photo



Photo



i was really disappointed when I turned 16 and my grandmother didn't tell me I was the crown...

i was really disappointed when I turned 16 and my grandmother didn't tell me I was the crown princess of genovia

Photo



Ren Hang.



Ren Hang.

Photo



mirnah: Awesome! Black oversized giant bag made by Patkas.



mirnah:

Awesome! Black oversized giant bag made by Patkas.

afterthecups: Through the window at Five Leaves.



afterthecups:

Through the window at Five Leaves.

antonimus: Oil and acrylic on canvas. 50cm x 30cm



antonimus:

Oil and acrylic on canvas. 50cm x 30cm

Photo



screams: I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%



screams:

I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%

I have no one who actually gives a fuck. Wow. So inspirational. Fuck you, I thought it would be us...

I have no one who actually gives a fuck. Wow. So inspirational. Fuck you, I thought it would be us all but how wrong I was.

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий